Thursday 4 April 2024

Exciting News: Volume 1 of My Book Series Approved on ACX!

So, ACX, the Audiobook Creation Exchange, has given the go-ahead for the first volume of my two-part series. My thanks to Trevor Grant, who has done a magnificent job on his narration, thus bringing the book to life for everyone. I am grateful that you could do it so beautifully.

Volume 1 is for parents, educators and adult learners who appreciate the inner workings of a child.

If you're in either the UK or the US, I have a special offer for you. Contact me to receive free promotional codes for the audiobook, a token of appreciation for your interest in my work.

But that's not all. The highly anticipated Volume 2 is just around the corner. I'm confident that Eve Hamilton's engaging voice will captivate both young readers and listeners, bringing the characters to life in her storytelling of this volume. 

Although Volume 2 is directed at children, beyond a parent and principal’s introduction, it is also on Amazon for Kindle and as a paperback-priced book. Both Volumes are awaiting your inspection now!

I invite readers to this literary journey and hope you will enjoy it.

CdV


No comments:

Post a Comment