Tuesday 2 July 2024

Claire is back!

Hey there, it's Claire!

I know I've been MIA, and I apologise, as it's time to tell you all what's good. Life knows how to throw some curve balls, isn't it? Over the last few months, I've been facing a couple of personal issues and have been busy putting the final touches on my new book. (No worries, I cannot wait to share details with you soon!)

This perfect storm of life events left me out of touch with the online world longer than expected. But guess what? I'm refreshed and inspired with many new things to write about! I already have a pile of reviews to post here.

As I mentioned in my introduction, this blog isn't just me talking to you—it's our space. That is where we bond, discuss ideas, and geek out over some cool reads! I have a few emails to reply to, and I will do so by the end of the day. I promise!

Well, what have you been doing while I was gone? Are there any hidden gems you can share? Add your suggestions in the comments. I'm all ears!

It feels great to be back doing what I love.

Happy reading,

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment